The Radenso XP Radar detector can be hailed as one of the most innovative radar detectors out there. The detector comes with a number of features that helps you stay out of the police radar and save yourself from getting a speeding ticket.
Radenso XP Features Overview
- The Radenso XP offers an LNA equipped antenna board which provides highest possible sensitivity on all bands
- Just like the Radenso Pro SE, the Radenso XP comes with an inbuilt GPS.
- RJ11 power connection
- Comes with a bright orange and red OLED display
- Detects radar bands including X, K, Ka-band
- 360 degree Laser detection
- The Radenso XP now offers full Ka-band segmentation
- K narrow band (+/- 70 Mhz) filters false alerts without putting you at risk to real police radar.
- Selectable Ka POP radar band (ON/OFF)
- The detector now provides Low power / low-frequency K band detection
- BSM / CAS filter to eliminate K-band falsing from newer cars
- In addition, there is also a TSR filter which eliminates false alarms from Traffic sensors
- 3-digit frequency display to accurately report detected radar frequencies
- Multiple Threat displays
- Low-Speed muting (X and K band only)
- The Radenso XP comes with a Mute mode that keeps X and K band alerts permanently muted
- Allows adjusting of MUTE volume
- Three modes to choose from: Highway, City and AutoCity Mode
- Ability to increase selectable speed and filter out false alarms using AutoCity Mode.
- Fully directional world class RLC/speed camera database with free monthly updates.
- Free firmware/database updates for life
- Voice alerts with 260 different messages
- Alert frequency voice announcement
- GPS lockouts
- Test Mode (full sensitivity, no filtering, no signal lag)
- Choose from 6 different driving modes including speed and compass, speed and time, speed and voltage, Voltage, Time, Speed
- Comes with VG2 which makes it really difficult for the cops to detect the radar detector.
- Optional Direct Wire power cord available
- Optional Visor mount available
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- NEW 1 year ticket protection guarantee
Radenso XP Review and Suggestions
The Radenso XP is considered to be on of the quietest radar detectors that you can buy in the market right now. This is one of the many reasons why the XP stands out among all its competitors. The XP comes with a load of great features that makes the detector such a great value for money product. Let us have a look few of the great features that the Radenso XP comes with:
The sensitivity of the XP is top notch as it can detect radars from over a couple of miles away. This makes the chances of you getting caught for overspeeding almost negligible. The radar also allows you to change the sensitivity and set it accordingly. The XP comes with three operating modes: City, Highway, and Auto City.
Blind Spot Monitor
When driving on a road, a normal radar detector picks up a lot of false signals like magnetic door openers and microwaves. However, the Radenso XP has an amazing built-in spot and traffic monitor that allows it to filter and prevent false alarms effectively.
Aside from detecting a false radar, the XP allows you to use the GPS and mark/lockout places on the map. This allows for the radar to filter out false alarms. This feature helps in avoiding false alarm that the radar might detect over and over again which usually happens when you commute on the same route.
Speed and Red Light Camera Protection
The Radenso XP helps provides protection against speed camera by alerting you to lanes that are being monitored. The XP also provides protection against red lights used in most of the states. The detector has multiple sensors built-in which allows the detector to detect radars broth from the front and the rear. In simple terms, this means that the detector won’t signal you of threat every now and again as it is smart enough to know that a red light camera is not that big of a threat. Also, the radar detectors light and speed camera databases come with lifetime updates.
Also Read: Radenso Pro SE Review
Additional Features Of Radenso XP
Photo enhancement features
The XP, as mentioned earlier comes with an inbuilt GPS which warns you about pending fixed photo enforcement cameras. This allows users to set their speed limit accordingly.
The Radenso XP comes with unlimited free updates. This allows users to have the latest software for their detector all year long. This means you will be up to date with all the new threats that you could run into. All you need to do is update the detectors software every few months (using a computer) and you’d be good to go.
Seamless Advanced Programming
The XP allows for a number of seamless fine-tuning at just the press of a button. The responsive and easy to use interface lets you adjust the brightness of the display, filter out false alarms, and also adjust the sensitivity as per your preference.
Bright LED Screen
The radar detector comes with a screen that can get really bright to help make the screen more visible during daytime. The red/orange screen helps make the move between speed/voltage and speed/time a lot easier. However, if you want to focus on the road and do not want to keep looking at the screen, again and again, there is an option to turn on the digital voice alerts.
Although the XP does not come with a headphone jack, it has direct wire cord as an optional accessory that you can use to mount on your racing motorbike.
The Radenso XP no doubt offers a wide range of features that make it one of the best radar detectors out there. Its resistance to force alarms and police radar detectors is extremely impressive. Also, with a number of features that you can tweak with, it gives users the ability to customize the radar detector according to their needs.
Radenso has also promised that the XP detector will keep you free of a speeding ticket for over a year. This shows the confidence that Radenso has in the quality of their product.